- 1 cup diced duck breast
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup each finely diced carrots and celery
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon peeled and minced ginger
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon hoisin sauce
- 2 cups cooked white or brown rice
- 2 beaten eggs
- Salt and black pepper to taste
[STEP 1] Heat peanut and sesame oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Add green onions, carrots, celery, garlic, and ginger. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add duck and cook for 2 minutes more. Add soy sauce and hoisin sauce. Cook for 1 minute.
[STEP 2] Add rice and eggs and stir-fry until hot throughout and eggs are completely cooked. Season with salt and pepper.